Our unique lodgings offer you a secluded city escape with easy access to the area’s top attractions, including Busch Gardens. Bay Tree Manor offers a home away from home experience for guests, including an outdoor pool, hot tub, complimentary kayaks, and 9 acres of serene on-property space to enjoy.
The journey from our bed and breakfast near Busch Gardens Williamsburg to the venue requires just a short 25-minute or 17-mile drive.
Busch Gardens has new measures for the health and safety of park guests and employees. These measures include:
- Temperature checks at the entrance.
- Guests must wear face coverings in the park.
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing.
- Increased frequency of cleaning all key areas of the park and hand sanitization stations.
- Arranged seating layouts in restaurants.
- Markings for queues at animal exhibits, rides, and attractions.
Tips for Visiting
Use our special tips for visiting the park to ensure that you enjoy your day to the fullest. Stay at our bed and breakfast near Busch Gardens Williamsburg, bring the kids, and prepare yourself for lots of fun.
- Plan to get wet by bringing a change of clothes or swimsuit
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Stop by the Height Check Station
- Play the KIDsiderate games for guaranteed wins
Enjoy delicious and versatile cuisine options at Busch Gardens. Some of our favorites include:
- Marco Polo’s Marketplace
- La Cucina
Plus, save money on repeat visits by upgrading your popcorn vessel to the bucket-sized offering, which permits you to enjoy cheap refills!
Finally, grab a tasty treat such as Dippin Dots or funnel cakes on your way out of the park.
Bring the kids and begin your Virginia adventure at our bed and breakfast near Busch Gardens Williamsburg today!